Whether it’s your first home, a second home at the beach, a newly constructed home, an investment property or you’re getting ready to put your home on the market, trust Home Inspections and Beyond to look out for your interest and provide you with the information you need to move forward and protect your investment.
What to look for in a home inspector
– Many years of experience as a contractor, homebuilder and property inspector.
– An inspector that is licensed, properly insured, and a certified member of the oldest and most respected national home inspector organization.
– An inspector that has been professionally trained as a home inspector in addition to their background in the construction and real estate business and that is involved in continuing education.
– An inspector with strong business morals that has the interest of the client in mind at all times.
– An inspector that has the experience and ability to see beyond the obvious and the minimally required, to see and or test for conducive conditions for mold growth, to recognize a cosmetic flip, to help in identifying conditions that can be costly or effect occupant safety, etc.
LOOK TO HOME INSPECTIONS AND BEYOND
I am Chad Rheaume, home inspector, and owner of Home Inspections and Beyond LLC. I am a licensed North Carolina home inspector #3650 and certified by the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) #256817. I am a member of the North Carolina Licensed Home Inspector Association. I have a B.S. Degree in Business Administration, and over 30 years of experience as a homebuilder, licensed contractor and property inspector. I have provided contracting and consulting services to real estate management, insurance companies, and property investors.
I perform professional unbiased inspections, beyond just checking boxes on a report, I educate on things that may affect the safety and overall enjoyment of the home, such as, life expectancy of components, routine system maintenance, things that can contribute to or be conducive to mold growth and wood destroying insects, safety with gas appliances, deck construction, and more. My experience with storm damage repair, water intrusion analysis, building additions and modifications helps me to distinguish between a property that has just been prepared for resale from one that has been properly cared for.
Home Inspections and Beyond LLC meets or exceeds the North Carolina Standard of Practice. I produce a user-friendly report with HomeGauge software, an industry leader and innovator in home inspection reports. The report is narrative and computer generated, with photographs. A repair list can be easily generated from the report and is available the same day of inspection. ADDITIONALLY, I OFFER INDOOR AIR QUALITY TESTING SERVICES INCLUDING, MOLD, RADON, GAS LEAK AND WATER. These services can be added to a home inspection or can be standalone services. Please read more at INDOOR AIR QUALITY and SERVICES.
I provide professional home inspection services in Brunswick County and the greater Wilmington area.
I have the electronic Supra eKEY for property access.
ALL SERVICES ARE OFFERED AT COMPETITIVE PRICES! BE SURE TO SCHEDULE YOUR INSPECTION WITH HOME INSPECTIONS AND BEYOND LLC TODAY!